No Dental Insurance? No Problem!
We offer a Dental Savings Plan
If you don’t have dental insurance, this plan was designed for you! There are many reasons why people stay away from the dentist, but during today’s economic times, most frequently we hear “I couldn’t come because I don’t have dental insurance.” In response to this growing issue, we now offer a dental savings plan.
The annual enrollment fee includes:
- 2 exams
- Necessary x-rays
- 2 routine cleanings
- 2 fluoride treatments (for children 14 and under)
- 20% discount on all other procedures
Enrollment fee is $288 per person
Terms & Conditions
- The enrollment fee is due in full upon enrollment
- Enrollment fees may be adjusted on an annual basis
- Membership is effective on the day payment is received and lasts 12 months
- Membership is non-transferable and non-refundable
- Discounts do not apply to treatment rendered prior to joining the plan
- Any emergency or limited exam and x-rays are not included in the enrollment fee, but are subject to the 20% discount
- Periodontal therapy (also called “deep cleaning”) is not included in the enrollment fee but is subject to the 20% discount
- On procedures with 20% discount, payment is required at the time of service
- It is the sole responsibility of the member to maximize benefits by arranging the appropriate appointments within the 12 month membership period. We cannot guarantee appointment time availability and if appointments are not used, the member will not be entitled to a refund.
- This plan is an in-office discount plan, not a dental insurance plan. It is only valid at Eldon Family Dentistry (202 N Maple, Eldon Mo 65026) and is not valid for referrals to specialists, hospitals, or any other clinic.